Robert Yokel, BS, PhD
BS pharmacy, Wisconsin; PhD pharmacology, Minnesota; Post-doc, Concordia University, Montreal; UK Alumni Association Great Teacher; NIH Research Career Development Awardee; Provost’s Distinguished Service Professor; ~ 160 publications; 25 book, encyclopedia or online reference database chapters; four patents.
- Aluminum, including its adverse effects, pharmacokinetics, chelation, and occurrence in human sources.
- The biological effects of nanomaterials, specifically the effects of nanoscale cerium dioxide that he is pursuing with a diverse team of collaborators.
- The ability of nanomaterials to enter the brain and their effects on the nervous system.
Education & Appointments
- PhD Univ Of Minnesota
- BS Univ Of Wisconsin-Madison
- Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences