pharmacy family Alumni & Friends
Our Alumni Are The Difference
We would not be the place are today – nor the place we aspire to be tomorrow – without the support of 6,500 alumni, donors, and friends. Our graduates are pillars in the field and in their communities, having helped establish this College as one of the top six pharmacy programs in the nation.
We firmly believe in the mantra: “Once a member of the pharm fam, always a member.” We look forward to partnering with our alumni and friends across Kentucky and beyond to strengthen patient-centered care and research.
Contact Alumni Relations Director Ellie Goodman
Update Your Info
Help us stay in touch and celebrate your achievements by ensuring we have your most up-to-date information on file.
See what's new for our alumni and friends and how we can help you reach your career goals, even after graduation.
We expect our graduates to be adept at thinking critically, emotionally intelligent, to understand how to leverage technology with their practice, and to carry on the Kentucky tradition of providing the highest level of care.
Volunteer & Giving Opportunities
We thank each of our donors for supporting the College’s education, research, and service missions through their contributions of financial support, volunteer service, and gifts in kind. We are humbled by the generosity of our alumni and friends. These offerings not only ensure the College has the strength to weather any challenge; They ensure that the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy will continue to be a model of educational and professional excellence and a trove of opportunity for students and researchers for generations to come.
Alumni and friends contribute to the College in a number of ways. If you would like to share your time, talents, and resources in support of students and the mission of the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy, please reach out to Alumni Engagement Director, Ellie Goodman, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Need Graduation Verification or Proof of Immunization Training?
- Contact Rene Maldonado in our Office of Academic Affairs. Please provide the name you graduated under and class year.
- CE Central
- Want to learn out continuing education opportunities? CE Central has the info you need.
- Hall of Distinguished Alumni Nomination Form
- Nominate a UKCOP leader for our Lifetime Achievement Award or Young Alumni Award.
- Post Job Opening on LinkedIn
- Looking to hire? Let us share your job posting in our closed LinkedIn groups to get access to top graduates. Contact Rosa Mejia.
- UK Handshake Portal
- Employers can use Handshake as a recruitment tool, to identify qualified candidates for open positions and manage recruitment.