Research Pilot Programs
Prior College of Pharmacy Funding Opportunities
Additional Institutional Pilot Programs
- Center for Cancer and Metabolism COBRE Pilot Program
- Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences (CCTS) Pilot Funding Core
- Center for Pharmaceutical Research and Innovation COBRE Pilot Program
- Center of Research in Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease COBRE Pilot Program
- Kentucky Network for Innovation & Commercialization (KYNETIC) Grants Program
- Markey Cancer Center Pilot Funding Opportunities
- Igniting Research Collaborations IRC Pilot Program
The Office of Research Operations provides programs, support services, and infrastructure to enable the pioneering research of our faculty, the diverse portfolio of which spans basic, translational, health outcomes, and public policy research. Contact us to learn more.
Funded Pilot Projects
See a recent list of College of Pharmacy-supported and/or UK-supported pilot projects.