Timothy Clifford, PharmD
Dr. Clifford received his bachelor of science and doctor of pharmacy degrees from the University of Kentucky. He then completed a pharmacy practice residency and critical care/nutrition support specialty residency at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
Dr. Clifford works with pharmacists, nurses, physicians, and information technology professionals to improve workflow and clinical outcomes. His primary focus is the use of electronic health record technology to provide clinical decision support guidance to clinicians in the day to day care of the patient. He is also involved in the implementation of the UK HealthCare electronic data warehouse project, which will merge data from multiple systems to trend outcomes over time.
- Development of clinical tools to improve clinician efficiency
- Development of workflows to assist in patient care
- Implementation of pharmacy informatics services.
- Adjunct Faculty
- Pharmacist, UK Healthcare
- Bachelor of Science, University of Kentucky
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Tennessee in Knoxville
- PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency in Critical Care/Nutrition Support, University of Tennessee in Knoxville