Kyle Bryan, PharmD
Dr. Kyle Bryan is a 2019 graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy (UK COP). He completed a Community Pharmacy Residency with the UK COP and American Pharmacy Services Corporation in 2020, followed by an Executive Fellowship with the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation in 2021. Currently, Dr. Bryan is the Practice Implementation Pharmacist at the UK Center for the Advancement of Pharmacy Practice, where he works to implement billing/reimbursement for pharmacist clinical services and expand access to OUD treatment in community pharmacy settings.
- Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy
- Pharmacy Practice
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
- PGY2 Executive Fellowship, National Association of Chain Drug Store Foundation
- PGY1 Community-based Pharmacy Practice Residency, American Pharmacy Services Corporation/UK College of Pharmacy
- Practice Implementation Pharmacist