Kimberley Brantley-Hite, PharmD
Kimberly Hite, MS, PharmD is the Senior Director of Medication Safety Outcomes and Value at the University of Kentucky HealthCare and Adjunct Faculty in the Pharmacy Practice and Science Division of the College of Pharmacy. Dr. Hite received her: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy at The Ohio State University in 1987 and her Masters of Science in Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy also at The Ohio State University in 1989. She completed a two-year ASHP Residency in Hospital Pharmacy at The Ohio State University Hospitals in 1989 and later achieved her Doctor of Pharmacy at the University of Kentucky in1999.
Dr. Hite is responsible for strategic leadership and oversight for pharmacy value and analytics, medication management accreditation preparedness, medication use related policies and procedures, drug diversion surveillance and medication safety for the enterprise. Dr. Hite serves as the pharmacy lead for Pharmacy & Therapeutics committee.
- Strategic Leadership and Oversight for Pharmacy Value and Analytics
- Medication Management
- Accreditation Preparedness
- Medication Use-related Policies and Procedures
- Drug Diversion Surveillance
- Medication Safety
- Adjunct Faculty
- Senior Director of Medication Safety Outcomes and Value, UK Healthcare
- Pharmacy Lead, Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, The Ohio State University
- Masters of Science in Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, The Ohio State University
- PGY1 & PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency, The Ohio State University Hospital
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky