Jessica Cupac, PharmD
Dr. Cupac is a hematology/oncology clinical pharmacist at the University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center. Her clinical practice areas include inpatient and outpatient malignant hematology and stem cell transplant. Originally from Williamsburg, Kentucky, she received her Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from University of the Cumberlands and Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy. She completed a PGY1 pharmacy practice and PGY2 specialty residency in hematology/oncology at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center.
Dr. Cupac's teaching activities include participating in the oncology therapeutics curriculum as well as precepting students and residents on inpatient malignant hematology and blood & marrow transplant service lines and ambulatory hematology rotations. Her research interests include lymphomas, allogeneic transplant, and cardiovascular toxicity of chemotherapy.
- Pharmacy Practice
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Adjunct Faculty
- Hematology/Oncology Clinical Pharmacist, UK Healthcare Markey Cancer Center
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry, University of the Cumberlands
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, UK Healthcare
- PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency in Hematology/Oncology, UK Healthcare