Carleton (Scott) Ellis, PharmD
Dr. Ellis received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Kentucky. He then completed a PGY1 pharmacy practice residency at the University of Kentucky – Good Samaritan Hospital and a PGY2 specialty residency in hematology/oncology at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center.
Dr. Ellis practices clinical pharmacy at UK’s Markey Cancer Center, primarily focusing on gastrointestinal cancers, genitourinary cancers, and sarcomas. He teaches in the oncology therapeutics curriculum and precepts APPE students, PGY-1 residents, and PGY-2 residents and is the Assistant Residency Program Director of the hematology/oncology specialty residency at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center. His research interests include innovative treatments for cancer and optimizing dosing of cancer drugs.
- Pharmacy Practice
- Adjunct Faculty
- Clinical Pharmacist, UK Healthcare Markey Cancer Center
- Assistant Program Director, PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency in Hematology/Oncology, UK Healthcare
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, UK Healthcare Good Samaritan Hospital
- PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency in Hematology/Oncology, UK Healthcare