Aaron Cook, PharmD
Dr. Cook received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy and subsequently completed a pharmacy practice and a critical care specialty residency at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center. Dr. Cook is active in his clinical practice in neurocritical care at UK Hospital where he is also the Neuroscience-Pulmonary/Critical Care clinical coordinator. He is also active in precepting both pharmacy residents and students on the neurosurgery service. He is the director of the PGY1 Residency Program at UKHealthCare.
Dr. Cook is the chair of the Neurocritical Care Society pharmacy research committee and incoming chair of the pharmacy committee. In addition, he serves on the board of directors for Kids Cancer Alliance.
- Neurology/Neuro Disorders
- Critical Care
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Residency Training
- Adjunct Faculty
- Neurocritical Care Clinical Pharmacist, UK Healthcare
- Neuroscience-Pulmonary/Critical Care Clinical Coordinator, UK Healthcare
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency, UK Healthcare
- PGY2 Pharmacy Residency in Critical Care, UK Healthcare