2021-2026 Strategic Plan University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
To boldly lead collaborative innovation that improves health.
To provide innovative education, conduct pioneering research, deliver cutting-edge clinical practice, cultivate inclusivity, and lead change to improve health in our communities and beyond.
As a college community we strive to establish an inclusive, healthy, and engaging environment that embraces our core missions of education, research, practice, and community collaboration by:
- Encouraging diversity of thought (through collaboration, openness, collegiality, participation, inclusivity, and inspiration).
- Nurturing innovation and excellence in all we do (through recognizing new ways of being and doing, promoting measured risk-taking, persevering with rigor, and rewarding thoughtful, forward-thinking change).
- Creating a culture of trust and accountability (through respect, empathy, compassion, integrity, accountability, and safety).
- Committing to serve and support others (through inclusivity, cultural humility, an unselfish mindset, collegiality, collaboration, wellbeing, and commitment to being service-oriented).
- Championing equity and equality (through promoting diversity and embracing cultural differences).
- Prioritizing and promoting social and individual wellness (health of community, mental health, physical health, professional health, safety, social wellness, and personal community).
- Stewarding our resources (through intentional prioritization of our time, funds, and spaces to maximize returns for strategic goals and minimize investment in non-critical work).