We are now available for in-person building tours on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! To sign up for a time to tour with us, use the "pharmacy visits" button below.
Graduate Program Open House
October 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET
• Learn about a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Find out the academic requirements
• Discuss career options
• Hear graduate student stories
• Learn about the stipends and paid tuition
• Talk with faculty and graduate students in our program
Virtual information sessions are available on Tuesdays at 10:00 am and Fridays at 1:00 pm. Questions? Email email@example.com
We are available for one on one conversations via email or phone if you are not able to connect on Zoom. Appointments: Monday through Friday at 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, & 4:00 pm. If you are not available during the times listed, email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time that works with your schedule.
Register for PharmD Information Sessions and 1-on-1 Pharmacy Chats here
Register for PhD Information Sessions and 1-on-1 Graduate Chats by emailing email@example.com
Are you registered to attend UK's Merit Weekend? If so, join us during one of the College of Pharmacy info sessions. During these 45 minute sessions, you will meet with pre-pharmacy advisors who will review prerequisite course scheduling, application timelines, ways to connect with UKCOP, and more. Discover what makes UKCOP a national leader in pharmacy education and puts you on the path to success!
* Sessions are reserved for admitted incoming UK first-year students who have registered to attend Merit Weekend.
Are you ready for pharmacy school? Pathways Day will focus on the mindset needed for success in UKCOP’s rigorous PharmD Program and tips for successfully submitting your most competitive PharmCAS application! We’ll provide different information sessions on how you can prepare for pharmacy school and walk you through the application process.
A few hotels located close to the College of Pharmacy are listed below. Many area hotels may offer discounted rates for guests of the University and may offer a shuttle service to/from the airport. When making reservations, be sure to ask if they offer a discounted rate for guests of the University of Kentucky.
Embassy Suites/Lexington Green
- 245 Lexington Green Circle, 40503 (shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
SpringHill Marriott Suites
- 863 South Broadway, 40508 (no shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
Hyatt Regency of Lexington
- 401 West High St. 40507 (shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
Hilton Lexington Downtown
- 369 West Vine St. 40507 (shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites University
- 1000 Export St. 40504 (walking distance to UK Campus)