We are now available for in-person building tours on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, along with our virtual information sessions. To sign up for a time to visit with us, use the "pharmacy visits" button below.
Virtual information sessions are available on Tuesdays at 10:00 am and Fridays at 1:00 pm. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available for one on one conversations via email or phone if you are not able to connect on Zoom. Appointments: Monday through Friday at 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, & 4:00 pm. If you are not available during the times listed, email email@example.com to set up a time that works with your schedule.
Register for PharmD Information Sessions and 1-on-1 Pharmacy Chats here
Register for PhD Information Sessions and 1-on-1 Graduate Chats by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you registered to attend UK's Merit Weekend? If so, join us during one of the College of Pharmacy info sessions. During these 45 minute sessions, you will meet with pre-pharmacy advisors who will review prerequisite course scheduling, application timelines, ways to connect with UKCOP, and more. Discover what makes UKCOP a national leader in pharmacy education and puts you on the path to success!
* Sessions are reserved for admitted incoming UK first-year students who have registered to attend Merit Weekend.
The Office of Enrollment Management will be hosting an open house, also known as Preview Day, to help prospective students and academic advisors learn more about the field of pharmacy. Presentations will focus on educating others about the profession of pharmacy, suggestions on discovering your interests, beneficial academic and professional experiences, and will include dialogue with UKCOP representatives, including current students, faculty, and staff. Please make plans to join us for this session to discover what makes UKCOP a national leader in pharmacy education!
When: Thursday, December 9th 6:00 -7:30 pm
Where: Zoom. A zoom link will be provided to all registrants.
Graduate Program Open House
Fall 2022 Date/Time TBA
• Learn about a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Find out the academic requirements
• Discuss career options
• Hear graduate student stories
• Learn about the stipends and paid tuition
• Talk with faculty and graduate students in our program
A few hotels located close to the College of Pharmacy are listed below. Many area hotels may offer discounted rates for guests of the University and may offer a shuttle service to/from the airport. When making reservations, be sure to ask if they offer a discounted rate for guests of the University of Kentucky.
Embassy Suites/Lexington Green
- 245 Lexington Green Circle, 40503 (shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
SpringHill Marriott Suites
- 863 South Broadway, 40508 (no shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
Hyatt Regency of Lexington
- 401 West High St. 40507 (shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
Hilton Lexington Downtown
- 369 West Vine St. 40507 (shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites University
- 1000 Export St. 40504 (walking distance to UK Campus)