- Graduate of an accredited school or college of pharmacy
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Kentucky
Application deadline: January 10th
- Complete a PhORCAS Application: Applications will be received through PhORCAS. Please note, the University of Kentucky Community Pharmacy Residency Program is considered one program with multiple sites. Although each site has its own unique National Matching Service (NMS) code, the applicant can apply to any or all of sites and only count as one application (with one application fee) in PhORCAS.
- American Pharmacy Services Corporation NMS #144522
- Kroger-Lexington NMS #144515
- Kroger-Louisville NMS # 144523
- Submit Supplemental Responses: In addition to PhORCAS requirements for application, the UK Community Pharmacy Residency program application requires response to a supplemental short answer question.
- Describe a specific situation where you identified and resolved a medication-related problem in an ambulatory care encounter, preferably in a community pharmacy setting, such as during a comprehensive medication review. Your response should be no greater than one page in length.
- Letters of Recommendation: Recommendations should be completed by an employer, a preceptor and a faculty member. If the applicant cannot obtain references from an employer, please choose another preceptor from an ambulatory / community Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience.
- Interviews: An on-site interview will be required. Interviews will be conducted beginning the last two weeks of January through the end of February
- Licensure: Information about Kentucky Pharmacist Licensure, including exam components and requirements, can be obtained at http://pharmacy.ky.gov/ or by calling 502-564-7910.