PharmD Preview Days
Prospective PharmD students are encouraged to attend one of our Pharmacy Preview Days. This half-day program consists of conversations with current students and faculty members, building tours, guidance on the PharmD program application process, and more.
Our next PharmD event is on Saturday, October 27th, 2018 - Registration Details Coming Soon!
Receive Updates Via Text & Email:
To receive updates on pre-pharmacy events and admissions information connect with us here.
Visit the UK College of Pharmacy
You'll get a glimpse into how we're working to improve health care and discover why the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy is ranked among the top pharmacy education programs in the country. This is ideally for highschool students or college students interested in learning more about the PharmD program.
During your visit, you'll meet with an admissions team member who will provide information about the PharmD and the College as well as guide you through the beginning steps of the admissions process. Your visit will conclude with a tour of our facility.
Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com
For visits to UK's main campus, please contact the UK Visitor Center.
Remaining PharmD Spring 2018 Visit Dates:
Monday, May 21, 12PM
Schedule your PharmD Spring 2018 visit here.
PharmD Summer 2018 Visit Dates:
Thursday, June 7 - 3PM
Monday, June 18 - 12PM
Thursday, July 12 - 3PM
Monday, July 23 - 12PM
Thursday, Aug. 9 - 3PM
Monday, Aug. 20 - 12PM
Schedule your PharmD Summer Visit here.
All visits are held at the UK College of Pharmacy, Lee T. Todd, Jr. Building, Rm. 114D.
University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
789 South Limestone
Lexington, KY 40536-0596
Driving & Parking
Get customized directions and map to the UK Chandler Hospital parking garage, 110 Transcript Avenue, one block south of the College of Pharmacy:
- Enter the address, city and state or zip for your starting point. (We have already entered the address of the Hospital Parking Garage.)
- Press the "Go" button.
- You will see detailed driving directions and a map to the garage.
Accommodations and Visitor Information
A few hotels located close to the College of Pharmacy are listed below. Many area hotels may offer discounted rates for guests of the University and may offer shuttle service to/from the airport. When making reservations, be sure to ask if they offer a discounted rate for guests of the University of Kentucky. The UK Visitor Center site also contains a comprehensive list of area hotels.
- Hilton Lexington Suites/Lexington Green: 245 Lexington Green Circle, 40503 (shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel; connected by walkway to specialty shops and restaurants)
- SpringHill Marriott Suites: 863 South Broadway, 40508 (no shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
- University Inn: 1229 S. Limestone, 40503 (within walking distance to College, but no shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
- Hyatt Regency of Lexington: 401 West High St. 40507 (shuttle service provided to and from airport/hotel)
Things to Do in Lexington
The University of Kentucky is located in the heart of Lexington, KY, a mid-sized city that offers both the liveliness and opportunity of a large metropolotian area and the serenity of a smaller community. Whether you enjoy cheering for a national champtionship winning basketball team or hiking through a nature sancutary, taking in a Broadway performance at the Opera House or enjoying a meal out with friends at a local spot, Lexington has something for you. Check out the Lexington Convention & Visitors Bureau (VisitLEX) to learn more about what to do in the Bluegrass.