UKCoP Pre-Pharmacy Requirements
- A minimum of 70 semester credit hours of Pre-Pharmacy coursework is required.
- Pre-Pharmacy courses should be completed by the end of the spring semester prior to the desired fall enrollment. Prior approval must be obtained by students wishing to take required coursework after the spring semester.
- Please note that a grade of D or below is NOT acceptable in any required Pre-Pharmacy course.
- Send any questions concerning prerequisite courses to the Pre-Pharmacy Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive updates on pre-pharmacy events and admissions information connect with us here.
Please note: The UK College of Pharmacy revised prerequisite requirements for first-time freshmen entering college Fall of 2014. Students who entered college prior to 2014 and fulfilled the prior UKCOP prerequisite requirements do not need to take additional coursework to satisfy course requirements, but can opt to fulfill the current requirements instead. If you have questions pertaining to this, contact email@example.com.