Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

I have (changed my name | taken a new job | moved).  How can I update my contact and alumni information?

Please contact Alumni Relations Director, Rosa Mejia.

How can I learn more about continuing education opportunities?

Please visit

My employer is requesting verification of attendance and graduation.  Who can I contact?

The Office of Academic and Student Affairs will process requests for state board applications, military commissions, employer credentialing, or related requests. Please submit the specific request and corresponding paperwork to Rene Maldonado by e-mail, fax 859-257-7297 or by mail at 789 S. Limestone St., Lexington, KY 40536. 

Official Transcript requests for College of Pharmacy Graduates are processed through the Office of the Registrar. Please note there may be a delay for graduates prior to 1988.

My employer is hiring.  I would like to share this opportunity with UKCOP alumni.  

Job postings are shared on the UKCOP LinkedIn page.  Please send the job posting information to Rosa Mejia.