UK College of Pharmacy Graduation Statistics
The University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy employment and post-graduate training data is self-reported data collected pre and post-graduation.
There were 129 graduates in the Class of 2015
- 39% of our students received a dual degree, gerontology, or gateway certificate.
- 85% are pursuing post graduate training and/or are currently employed
- 49% are pursuing post graduate training
- 36% are currently employed
- 13% of graduating students not yet unemployed or pursuing post grad training (as of 5/7/15)
- 2% of the graduating class did not self-report
The University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy continues to have an increase in the number of students that pursue post-graduate training after graduation. A competitive 46% of the UK COP Graduating Class of 2015 were placed in residencies with a total of 49% of the class pursuing post-graduate training.
After completing residency training UK COP students have an advantage to obtain competitive clinical pharmacy positions.
Find additional information regarding post-graduate education opportunities here.